One week late, 2 negative tests...

My period was supposed to start on the 7th and end the 13th(my days app on my phone) and still o period... Took a test on 10th and 13th, both negative... Been ttc for 3 years now and almost 23... When would be the best time to go to the drs if I keep receiving negative results (in the 10 months I've been tracking my period info I have never been later than 2 days...

Hisangel0317

Asked by Hisangel0317 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm going to assume you are already taking vitamins and taking care of yourself otherwise if you are TTC. If so, I would probably wait another week or so before making an appointment. Good luck!!!!! :) I hope you get the answer you are wanting.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• If you still don't have a period by Monday, go ahead and call. They can give you a blood test.

I'm not particularly fond of apps for menstrual tracking; they work on assumptions too often. If you get sick, your period can be delayed. If you get stressed, your period can be delayed. Apps often don't account for that.

For tracking, check out tcoyf.com.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2013

• If you've been trying to conceive for three years, have you spoken with a fertility specialist? Anything beyond a year, at your young age, and you may need a consultation.

Baby dust to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2013

• Maybe it forgot that it was daylight savings time??????????????????????????????????????
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2013

• I haven't gone for fertility treatment/specailist yet bc we just started actually tracking basal temps and ect. think it might be my fiancĂ©. He's 33, and age can cause less mobile sperm and ect. and our insurance won't cover it. As for stress or sick nothing out of the ordinary. Yes I have been taking the vitamins for a few months now. Also cut back from a pack a day smoking to less than 5 or so. (Electronic)
    Hisangel0317

Comment by Hisangel0317 (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2013