So sick of everyone complaining.

I am so sick of everyone complaining about everything. Yes this financial crisis sucks, but seriously whining your ass off isn't going to change anything.
Am I upset that my husband's tuition assistance has been canceled ? Of course, but I am I going to piss and moan about it all day every day? No.
I am a little chilly since they started the no heat/no cool season early this year? Yes, but I put a sweater on, I don't bitch and moan about how fucking cold it is. Because seriously, it is really only cold at night, and still 40 isn't that cold, but an extra blanket on the bed and cover up.
Do the cut backs affect me? Of course, and yes I really don't like it. I think that Congress members should be the ones seeing the affect of the cut backs, they don't need to make $500,000 a year, they don't need free travel. Yet no amount of bitching and moaning about it is going to change that this base has to cut 51% out of it's budget for the rest of this fiscal year. Be glad that you have a damn pay check, you get medical care for pennies, and then complain when the doctor tells you to go the BX to get Tylenol or Benadryl. You don't pay for housing, or utilities.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Maybe we haven't been complaining loudly enough. Because nothing is changing & the ones who need to listen - aren't! You might be paying pennies for your health care, but there's a lot of us who aren't. We are paying an arm & a leg for our coverage. We are paying more for less in just about every aspect of our lives - gas, groceries, etc. When we stop complaining & accept the crap that's been shoveled upon us, is when we have given up. I'm not doing that.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2013