I Swear, sheep are worse beggers than the dogs!

I was sitting out in the sheep field, enjoying the good weather, eating potato chips. The dogs are trained not to beg so the only one staring at me is the puppy because she isn't quite trained yet. On the other hand, I have five sheep staring at me and one tried to grab the chip bag out of my lap. How rude! Sheep aren't as good at learning manners as the dogs. I ended up getting one of my border collies to run them off because they wouldn't leave me alone!

It used to be just Pickles that was the bad one (she was actually given her name because she stole a pickle from my niece). Usually they don't pay any attention when I'm eating. I wonder what got into them.

Cowgirl_Coyote

Asked by Cowgirl_Coyote at 1:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2013 in Pets

• I love the baaaaaaaaaa of sheep
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2013

• I had no idea sheep would be interested in potato chips.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2013

• Me neither but I never thought that one would go for pickles either but hence the sheep named Pickles. I told them that if they were going to beg like dogs, they needed to learn to do tricks and herd themselves. I got baaaa-ed at and ignored.
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Comment by Cowgirl_Coyote (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2013