For all the mom's who got a TON done today

THANK YOU for balancing out the universe.

I have done near nothing. Have had 30 minutes to myself today- been holding a "I'm getting sick" baby

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 7:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2013 in General Parenting

• Awww staci, I was thinking about you the entire time I was sucking up dirty water....

LOL! Sorry your wee one is sick.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2013

• You're welcome! lol.

and I' sorry she's feeling yucky. PS holding an almost sick baby all day counts for doing something!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 7:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2013

• I got a TON done last weekend... so this weekend I feel I need to balance that out by doing nothing. See it works... right? lmao!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2013

• Awww. I hope she feels better soon. Give her a kiss right on top of the head for me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2013

• Aww sweetie, taking care of a sick little one is what balances out the universe, the only reason I got a bunch today, is because I am a procrastinator of the worst kind, lol!
    BTW when my kids were little and sick, I didn't do one damn thing, your cleaning frenzy has motivated me many times!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2013

• Awe, sorry to hear the baby is feeling yucky. I hate when they get sick so young. My Daughter got her first cold when she was 3 months. My Son brought something home from preschool. She was a trooper though. She was all stuffed up & congested with a low grade fever. I gave her infant Tylenol as needed. She was so stuffed up I could not lay her flat to sleep so the Pediatrician said for her to sleep in the swing. So I put the swing right next to my bed & I kept one eye opened all night. She could breath nicely being a little upright. Hope she feels better soon!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2013

• I haven't done much of anything today either, but I did do quite a bit yesterday, so I think it's ok. I have been patting my "let's pop 3 molars all at once" son on the back most of the day, trying to get him to stop screaming for longer than a second, and feeding him motrin and tylenol every 3-4 hours. Plus, warding off my jealous 2 year old that wants to sit in my lap, but can't because her brother has claimed mommy's lap as his territory.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2013

• I got nothing done today! In fact, my husband destroyed the living room! He bought a thing to mount the flatscreen on the wall, a new dvd shelf and a entertainment stand. He put them all together and left all the old ones and the boxes and garbage all over the place! You can barely walk through the room! Oh, plus the couch is in the middle of the room.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 12:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2013