Do you have any random dark hairs on your body?

Like...just ONE dark hair on a totally random place?

I do. It's quite annoying. I pluck it when it grows. Uck.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no i have quite a few greys though lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yes, a few here and there. I pluck/wax them as needed. I hope that if I do it enough they will just stop growing back..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I have only blonde and red hair on my body. except for the one dark brown hair that grows in my right eyebrow. I use eyebrow pencils so noone notices anyway. I love that hair though. I am a sucker for dark hair.
    jody1130

Answer by jody1130 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Funny you ask....my thighs don't grow hair on them anymore as I got older, I have no clue why. But every so often I will see this one single strand of a thick black hair on the back of my thigh close to the back of my knee. I die of shame when I see it because I never notice it until it's about one to two inches long making me wonder how many other people have seen it already! Ew!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2009