What's the WORST mess your kids ever made?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hmm i really cant think of any big messes. bailey likes to dump her sippie out on the kitchen floor. happens at least once a day.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• my DD is only 15 months but she has made quite a few messes. at my mother in laws she turned a flower pot upside down and dirt went everywhere! that was a big mess.
    then she threw a plate of spaghetti off of her high chair once, there was sauce all over the wall, the floors and on her. lol
    im sure thats not the worst of the messes she will make tho
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• wow i cant think of any major messes bailey has made i am sure there has been i just choose to block that out though lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I woke up one morning to find coffee grounds (dry, unused) ALL OVER DD's (3 yrs) room. On her table, chairs, tea cups, floor...it was a disaster area. Apparently, because the coffee was in a white bag, she thought it was sugar, and she needed it for her tea..

Even after cleaning it up, I was smelling coffee 24/7 for a week...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My son won a huge stuffed tiger at the state fair at least 4 feet tall. One night my nieces spent the night and for some reason they thought it would be a good idea to play with the stuffing inside said tiger. It was those little tiny styrofoam balls inside and it took us a good three days to clean. That stuff doesn't vacuum up eithier! And do you think my sis helped us clean? Nope she saw the mess, said "You monkeys!" and hit the road!
    Anonymous

• dumped a whole bottle of cornstarch baby powder on our hardwood floor, recliner and end table. I was cooking dinner and hubby was "watching" him but didn't notice he was making a huge mess. This happened Thursday. lol
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My husband was home with my daughter while I was taking a night class. I came home and asked him where she was. Well i found her on the kitchen floor on her hands and knees with our puppy eating straight sugar off the floor that she has dumped out of the 5lb bag. The floor was covered. It was such a mess, but funny and cute!
    Kristin11

Answer by Kristin11 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My 2 and 3 year old daughters, many years ago, decided they wanted to surprise me and make a cake. So, while I was doing laundry, they got really quiet, went into the kitchen and proceeded to make a cake in the middle of the kitchen floor. They cracked eggs, put flour in the eggs and poured milk over into the flour and eggs. They started stirring it all together right there in the middle of the kitchen floor. No bowls used at all..... just the kitchen floor. lol Needless to say it was a PURE mess. Of course now they are 22 and 21 and I can laugh about it. At that moment it wasn't quite that funny.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• When my son was about 1 1/2 yo, he decided to get into the marshmellow fluff container. When I came around the corner I noticed little white hand prints all over my rug. Sure enough, there he was head to toe in fluff!
    huntannakay

Answer by huntannakay at 11:59 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My dd "painted" her nails one afternoon while she was supposed to be napping. She painted the bathroom counter, sink, carpet and mirror with midnight blue polish. The worst part was is I was house sitting for a friend. Thank goodness for paint thinner and the fact that they have three kids and understand. But I was a little frantic for a bit
    lovemybabygirl7

Answer by lovemybabygirl7 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2009