Could I be pregnant?! Plzzzz help!!

My AF is always irregular so I can't say if I'm late or not but I don't think I am yet. Last week I had period like cramps and I could of swore my AF was coming at any moment so I kept a pad on. Well I cramped for about 2 whole days and then the cramps completely stopped!! Well it's been about 4 days now and NOTHiNG!! I have never did anything like this before so I was a little confused but didn't give it too much thought. Well THEN about 2 days ago I woke up and I felt like complete crap!! I thought I had the flu but I'm still not sure. My head is congested, getting bad headaches, and my throat was sore!! So then I wake up this morning and I can't even TALK!! My throat is really sore and I can barely breath out of my nose! :-( I have never been sick like this before and I'm just wondering if the totally random 2 day cramping and flu like symptoms could mean I'm pregnant? Plz let me know if anyone had this happen. Thanks!!

Bbybriholly

Asked by Bbybriholly at 8:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Cold symptoms are not indicative of pregnancy.

You'll have to test to know for sure.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Your symptoms sound exactly like mine with my first pregnancy.

Answer by Bmat at 9:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Cold, flu, and allergy symptoms are not a sign of pregnancy. If you think you may be pregnant, test.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2013

• dont u think you should go to the dr? piss on the cafemom answers and see how many of us cafe moms give you a positive result.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Pee on the stick!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Oi! You are sick! You could be pregnant too.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Oh, I thought you were talking about "OUR AF"... LOL, nevermind.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• I cramp about a week before I get my period. I agree with Mrs Prissy, you will need to take a test to know for sure.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• A test is the best way to go, I hope you find out soon good luck
    LilTiffanysmomm

Answer by LilTiffanysmomm at 8:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2013