what clothing brands are good for late twenties women?

I m turning into late twenties, n I want to know what brands are good for me.

angelafun

Asked by angelafun at 9:48 AM on Mar. 17, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• What brands have you been wearing? I don't necessarily buy brands, I just buy what fits and what I like.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2013

• im about to be 25 and i just about a shirt from juniors lol.. if it fits and its not to "young" looking then get it
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2013

• bought*** sorry
    chrstny88

• At 20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90, etc... you can wear any brand you feel comfortable in wearing. There are no rules. If you feel something looks tacky on you, don't wear it. If you feel you'd like a more grow up look than say, Wet Seal clothing (LOL), try Charlotte Russe, RUE 21, New York & Company, The Buckle. In reality, you can even wear a sweater from Wet Seal with a more dressy pair of slacks and heels from another store. You just have to take the time to look around and try on.

I found a perfect style at Macy's. It's called INC. I love all the pieces and I think it's a style anyone can wear. But that saying, I can also go into The Buckle and wear a pair of jeans and a t-shirt... (I'm in my late 40's). Find a style that suits you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Wear what you are comfortable in.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• I like going to Maurices. I can still be trendy without looking like a teenager.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• I'm almost 40, but I don't wear any specific brand - just whatever is comfortable, looks good, and isn't overpriced. I shop a lot at Old Navy, but I buy my jeans at Justice! (they are the only brand I've found that is the right length - I'm 5'2" - and fit right)

Answer by missanc at 3:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• what ever clothes u like
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• Nearly every trendy shop is geared for the woman in her late 20s - Forever 21, Anthropologie, American Eagle, etc.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2013