My dd is four today

3 yrs old was tough and any advice and insight into four yrs old? I remember a lot of energy .

libramoon007

Asked by libramoon007 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Cool. Four-year-olds are fun; my daughter just turned five. You'll be amazed at how much she'll learn as a four-year-old. Her growing vocabulary will amaze you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• 4 is a good age. Interested in learning. Able to communicate. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Answer by Bmat at 5:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• happy birthday  Happy Birthday! :)  What Ballad is trying to say, is that 4 y/o little girls are little chatter boxes.  They NEVER stop talking! lol :p   I really did love that age tho, b/c they are so much fun & they keep you young! :)  They def. keep you on your toes! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Thank you! She so loves to talk. She gets that from her mama,grandma and even great grand ma . Thanks for the birthday wishes.
    libramoon007

Comment by libramoon007 (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2013