i was on the depo for 2 1/2 years i was surpose to get my shot February 2012 but missed it didnt see my period to September 2012 been coming on regular since it been a year now we been trying to get pregnant but still not happening

Don't no what to do and. Want another. Baby

tel218

Asked by tel218 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Is this like an S O S or a t e l e g r a p h. Stop.
    Anonymous

• If can't. Answer the question then put nothing at all if not sumthing related. To the question. Thanks
    tel218

Comment by tel218 (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Welcome to the "club' (/end sarcasm)

I was on Depo for 4 years. July will be 2 years off, I've got regular periods, for the most part, and I'm still not pregnant either. Depo screws massively with hormones. The more you stress about not being pregnant, the harder it will be to GET pregnant.

As a side note, it is not necessary to type an entire paragraph in the little box when asking a question. That's what the big box is for. The anon snarky answer is in response to your improper use of punctuation.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• All okay thank u that did help cause I stress every month thinking I am pregnant. But I don't be
    tel218

Comment by tel218 (original poster) at 7:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• W H A T.DID.u.say. STOP?
    Anonymous

• baby dustA lot of the mom's on here are very trollish, I hope you get pregnant it took me 2 years after depo.

LilTiffanysmomm

Answer by LilTiffanysmomm at 8:28 AM on Apr. 1, 2013