This belongs here: Why is it always Yes or No?

Why do we all look for one singular answer to a multi-faceted question? Why are you wrong and I am right when there are several answers? Why do you (or I) know best?

Maybe there are 50 different right answers to one question, and if you put them all together (both conservative and liberal) then you get the right answer.

Why don't you care about that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• alrighty then.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Some people are very black-and-white type people, I guess. Not everyone realizes that there's a gray area.

I think the only absolutes are in math.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• oh god i hate math
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Totally agree. I care. I care deeply.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• because I am only interested in shoving my opinion down your throat. Now open wide...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Huhh????
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 12:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Um....ok, whatever.
    Anonymous

• Oh come on now, didn't you know there's only one right answer, and that's the answer of the witchiest person in the discussion. Once you come to terms with that fact your life will be much better (warning:this answer was fully submerged in grade A sarcasm).

Anonymous

• ok....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• theres only ever one answer. and my answer is always the right one & yours is always the wrong one. didnt you get the memo!?

i see MANY moms on CM who think like this...its sad that no one can swallow their pride long enough to maybe think about thinking about someone else's idea or POV. too many stubborn ppl on the internet who aren't willing to use their brains instead of their mouths.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2009