Little girl touching her vagina

My little girl who is around 2-3 likes to touch her vagina, 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Perfectly normal...

Answer by older at 10:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Maybe it itches?
    Maybe it feels good?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• You must be a troll or maybe some teenage pimpled face pervert to ask this question.
    A mom would KNOW the age of their child!! Close this damn question!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Just to add, unless she is inserting anything, she's touching her vulva.

Probably perfectly normal. Once they find it, it is hard to convince them it's not fun.
    Anonymous

• Yeah DJ.... they didn't like my first answer and it was censored... I'm really getting sick and tired of the hypocrisy with the powers that be here!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Troll
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• You (or whoever) can have my answer deleted all you (or they) want... but I still call BS on this question.... you say this child is "around 2-3".... well, which is it??? 2 or 3?? B/c that is a HUGE difference and a mother would know that!!

And I repeat... WTF Momof44.... overreact much?? WAY more pieces of the puzzle are needed to come close to that conclusion!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• How is "a girl" and age 2-3 a age? Not daughter or niece or child I babysit, is this a real question? This could be curiosity or something more. You should monitor any unusual behavior, even write it down. If something isn't write, out of the norm with her, a gut feeling. Ask her some questions. Curiosity was my first comment, the second, I hate to say; she might have/ or encountered molestation. In which you will have to seek counseling and you MUST report. Good luck and most important, be supportive!!! This is serious. Reinforce she is not to blame!!!!!!!
    Momof44

Answer by Momof44 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• and?
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:57 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• So what??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2013