Tired all the time what is it

my last period Was January 13 2013 I am sexually active with my husband we're trying to conceive my acne worse headaches feeling so tired but even if I have a nap I'm in bed by 9-11 have not took a hpt yet b/c it usually takes til 10 for my hpt's show positive if I am just wanting too know if any one has had these symptoms around the 8th through the 10th week of pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• what???????
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• I didn't have any symptoms that early. Did you mean it usually takes 10 weeks for hpt to be positive? Try a blood test if you really want to know.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 10:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• W
    H
    a
    T?
    Anonymous

• Well if u used punctuations and paragraphs we might be able to understand what the hell you just said if you're tired all the time and haven't had a period for 2 months you could be pregnant although I don't know what acne has to do about it just take a pregnancy test because how do we know why you're so tired last time I looked there are no OB/GYNS on here but then I could be wrong because I've been wrong before
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Take. Test.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Pee on the stick.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• pms i get acne when im pregnant.. lol.. might sound weird but i do.....this has to be a bs question too.. well at least i hope it is.

i had sex 5 months ago.
    i havent had my period in 4 months.
    my stomach seems to be getting a little bigger
    i eat all the time
    i throw up
    and all i want to do is sleep...

COULD I BE PREGNANT?
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• You're not pregnant chrstny, you need to have sex to get pregnant and by your calculations, it's been 4 months!
    Quit eating and drink lots of water so you don't get dehydrated from throwing up all the time.

Take a nap and you won't be sleepy! LOL
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• lol.. you sure i cant piss on the screen and all the moms from cafemom could tell me if i am or not?
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2013

• Nope, maybe on piano keys might help!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2013