i dont know for sure if i am pregnant, but i feel like i am

im 18 and made a bad decision. i was supposed to have my period on Feb. 3, 2009. i didnt. i took a pregnancy test on Feb. 12. it said negative and im wondering if its too early to tell. i dont want to get my hopes up by thinking its negative and than it being too early and i really am pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• or go to the doctor and get a blood test
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I agree with wendy, go to the doctor and ask for a blood test, they show up sooner.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• take First Response--very accurate. if it still says negative, go to the doctor and get all the test done. goodluck
    rgie_wermager

Answer by rgie_wermager at 12:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i went to the doctor today and got a blood test done. i wont know the results till tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• So i went to the doctor and got a blood test done and a urine test. both were negative and i started my period today. its not as heavy as it usually is, but hey its there!
    Anonymous