• In the Spotlight:

Teeth Whitening products

Which at home teeth whitening products do you ladies use and which ones work the best? I have tried the whitening strips and I cant get them to stay on my teeth. My teeth are kind of yellow and I want to whiten them before my husband and I go to Orlando, Florida in April.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 11:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Crest White strips work really well for me. Even my dentist was like "what are you using, your teeth look great!" They can be hard to get on just right at first, but once you figure it out it is easier, and they have 7 and 14 day boxes that are pretty affordable.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I would honestly just go to the dentist:)

I have used many over the counter products and none of them have given me great results. I now have some gel that I got from the dentist and I am finally seeing results. Good luck:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2009