Are you "up & at em" in the morning... or a "snoozer"?

Do you get up right when the alarm goes off or hit the snooze at least once?

I'm a total snoozer... lol

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 10:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm a 2-snooze gal. I am a night owl but have been having sleep issues just starting this week. I'm hoping now that we are off of spring break and I have to get up with the kids in the morning that the sleep thing will correct itself. Might run out and get some OTC just in case it doesn't happen that way though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:34 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• I don't do mornings, in fact I hate mornings. I definitely hit the snooze a few times. I also have more than one alarm set.

kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• lol. I set multiple alarms every 15 mins... I could be a morning person... if morning started at about noon.... Hope you are able to start sleeping better QuinnMae!
    HappyEndings

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• snoozer
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• I get up right away. I've been a snoozer in the past and all it does is leave me feeling more tired than I would have been if I'd just gotten out of bed.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• I am definitely a snoozer. Snooze has even been my family nickname since I was a baby.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• You're prob. right Ginger0104, buuuuuut..... I just can't seem to drag my butt out of bed right away...
    HappyEndings

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• I used to be a snoozer, but now I set my alarm to the time I absolutely have to be out of bed. I like just having to hear that stupid alarm go off once, instead of over and over again! lol.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• I snooze more during the colder months but jump up right away when the weather is warm
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• I have never understood the idea of a snooze button. Seriously, set the damn thing for the last possible time- that you can get straight sleep until then and once it goes off-that's IT, just get up.

I have to be up at 5:15 at the latest- that is what my alarm is set for. Once it goes off- I'm up. Usually, I wake up a few min before it even goes off
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2013