my grandson has a mogigo 2 r they any more free down lods i can get to put on the system beside thr 3 free it came with

bigmama2210

Asked by bigmama2210 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Ask VTech. Their technical ns customer support are real jerks though, so good luck.

Christmas 2011 we bought the VTech Animated VReader for my daughter. Within in six months the sound had completely stopped working, even with headphones. I called them, did all their troubleshooting stuff and there was still no sound. They emailed me a label to send the product back to them. In the email, in fine print, was stated that if anything arrived without their label on it the package might be refused. The label printed out on two pages and the post office refused to allow me to use it. I neatly wrote all the information on the padded envelope and sent it. I STILL have heard nothing back from VTech and they have no record of receiving my package.

Christmas 2012 we got the LeapFrog LeapPad2 for her and she LOVES it.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:37 AM on Mar. 18, 2013