Quinnie

Did you get some sleep?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 2:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2013 in Health

• Okay, so after picking up the kids yesterday I came home and laid down on the couch and got a little cat nap (I don't nap every so this was a big deal). I did get some of the ZZquil yesterday at the store so I was prepared. Sex didn't make me tired, but it was good and much needed (tmi, sorry). I took half a dose of the zzquil and read for a bit. Went to sleep probably around 1:15 and slept till 6:30, so that's actually pretty good. I will probably try to take the zzquil a little earlier tonight to see how it works.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2013

• I think I might try to see how sex works tonight as well. That was probably TMI, but I'm to tired to care much. Lol.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• WOO WOO!! Quinnie's gettin' sum!!! LMAO
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• Very little, but still got some. Probably got to sleep around 2:30 and had to get up by 6:30, but I guess I will take what I can get. I stopped by the store a little bit ago and picked up some of that zzzzquil. Crossing my fingers it will work tonight. Thanks for checking on me.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• .. i wish i was getting sex to put me to sleep lol... jealous
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• I hope that works for you.

Something else is a study I remember from a long time ago and the conclussion was that if we get fresh air and more sunshine we will sleep better.

Also There was one that concluded that if you turn of TV and computers and cell phones at least an hour before bed you will sleep better.

Hugs.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• Sadly that just revs my motor even more. lol It works great for DH though. lol

I think it is definitely worth a try. Bet DH won't mind filling your prescription. LOL(Wink)
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• well chrst go grab your man and do something about that,
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2013

• I am glad that you got a little sleep. I hope it goes better tonight. You could try sex again tonight. lol As well as the z quill. That stuff tastes terrible doesn't it?
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Mar. 19, 2013