Here is what happens

when DH brings the kids to the mall without me! lol.

What is the silliest thing your DH has come home with after a trip out with the kids?

tessiedawg

Asked by tessiedawg at 3:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Wasn't a take him shopping thing, but I love it even more for that. DS was sick and DH ran to Kroger to pick up his prescription. He came home with a giant 4' teddy bear. DS still has him and still tells him all his secrets (but I'm not supposed to know that last bit cause he's 10 and that's not cool).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• An extreemly expensive Easter dress for a 3 year old. It was beautiful and extreemly well made but way over any reasonable budget.
    She wore it until it was impossible to wear (her favorite red bird dress that she remembers to this day) I had 4 neices who alos each wore it and passed it on and i still was in great shape. I do not know where it ent after that.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• At least it wasn't a huge stuffed animal - the balloon will go away eventually ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• thats is so awesome. My DD would love that.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• Ahhh!!! LOL

I'm sure there's something, I'll come back if I remember.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• OMG that's great! So glad it's at your house and not mine! lol
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• I wasn't really happy about the snow cone maker my boyfriend let our daughter get with her birthday money, since I'd rather see snow cones as an occasional treat from a fair than something we can make at home all the time. But what the heck.

Oh, and once when I was pregnant an wanted him to go get some food like yogurt and crackers that would be mild on my tummy, he came back with frozen sausage biscuits that you heated up in the microwave. They weren't well received, but I blamed myself for not being more specific about what I had in mind.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• Here is the full length picture:

The thing has LEGS for pete's sake!

tessiedawg

Comment by tessiedawg (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2013