Okay, here's a brain teaser for moms ...

A mom has three kids. She needs to carry them all across a fast-flowing river, but her boat will only hold one child at a time. There are two boys and one girl. The poblem is that the girl can't be left alone with either of her brothers because she will fight with them. How does the mom get all three kids across the river without any fights?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 8:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• But if I was in a hurry I would just say. 'We are going across this stupid river and I can only take one of you at a time in the boat- if I hear one word from any of you during this process- prepare to swim because I am not Putting up with it. Do you understand me? good. - Let's go. You get int he boat and you hush.' :D
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• take the girl cross the river and leave her there
    go back and get the boy and pick up the girl to go back, leaving the boy ashore alone
    drop off the girl and pick up the second boy.
    drop off the second boy with his brother
    go back for the girl
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• mom and girl goes first, she then goes back for one of the boys, when she gets to the other side the girls goes back with the mom. gets left behind as she takes the other boy across then mom gets the girl.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• the 2 boys go 1st. one boy brings the boat back mom takes him across then comes back for the gir? lol i have no idea
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2013

• Mommie's right with both ideas!
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2013