If you watch Army Wives...

What do you think of the new Army Wives? I gotta admit, I was skeptical when I saw the commercials but I actually like the storylines they're going to do with the new wives.

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 11:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2013 in Entertainment

• Thats great to hear. When I tuned in last week and found they killed off Claudia-Joy, I was pissed!! Especially in light off last years season finale. I thought for sure the whole damn plane went down! lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2013

• I only started watching it sometime last season, with the occasional episode here and there before that. So I was never super attached to the ones that had always been on there. I like what I saw of the new wives. I was kinda hoping the really sweet one was going to turn around and beat the crap out of that guy, but...whatever. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2013

• It's ok

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2013