Baby weight

Is anyone else having issues losing the baby weight? I know that it takes 9 months to gain all the weight, and I can't expect it to go away quickly.I think my main problem is never having time to workout. My dh is always working. Anyways, I've been trying to workout once every couple of days and trying to eat healthy but I'm not losing any weight. Does anyone have any advice or tips for losing weight effectively?

KristiNicole09

Asked by KristiNicole09 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You might see a nutritionist. I breastfed and that helped me lose the weight quickly. I ate really, really healthy too. I lost all of the weight in a few months but my body still wasn't the same. I started buying workout videos and doing things at home for 30 minutes of less. If I had more time later, I would do more. Healthy eating habits are the key.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i just had a baby he's 5 months and my body has changed sooooooooo much...... add me as a friend, we can chat.... im going through the same thing!! it sux..
    Cara356

Answer by Cara356 at 12:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Like you pointed out, it takes time. Make sure you're eating enough nutritious, high quality foods. Also make sure your water intake is adequate (at least 72 oz a day if breastfeeding). I love workout dvds for when the baby is sleeping or content. Building muscle will burn fat faster, too. Good Luck to you! And try to be patient with the weight loss.
    mom2ben

Answer by mom2ben at 8:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I am on weight watchers. I dont get to excersize any where near as much as I would like or need, but changing my diet helps. Try getting workout wideos that you can do early in the morning before the kiddies wake up
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2009