Facebook users adult content

have you ever checked your "other" messages inbox? i noticed today when i had a message, that my "other" folder also had messages, some are like 2 years old! they're from people i dont know, i guess thats why they automatically go to the "other" folder. anyway, they are mostly from old perverted men, one even asked what color panties im wearing! ewwww!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I have written many tutorials on how to access the "other" folder and receive messages daily there. It currently has 68 un-read. I am behind on my correspondence.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Didn't even know there was an "other" folder....
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 12:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Yes I check it often. I am part of a few local groups like yard sale pages and if a person messages me about something it goes to others. for $1 something you can pay to have it go to their inbox. Not paying for that.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• I should clarify that my messages are not from older men wanting more info on my panties.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Wow lol. I did not know about that.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Yep, I did.I just sent a message to someone that I'm not friends with. For $1 US I could have had it delivered to their inbox instead of their other box. Now I just need to hope that they see it and respond.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• I didn't know that existed til now
    Mine has one from march 9th from someone i don't know,and the one before that is from 2011

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Umm...I never noticed that before. There was a message there from a year ago that I was irritated the guy never responded. LOL. Oh well.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Yes, I checked recently and found out that someone I went to high school with had messaged me about a year and a half ago to try to get back in touch. Stupid Facebook!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• I check it faithfully.
    Not everyone who wants my services is smart enough to send a friend request!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2013