Isn't it funny?

How a woman can have all the babies she wants with whomever she wants (different men in some cases) and still get a life time lottery ticket...that's so sad.

Where are your morals?
I thought of getting pregnant at one point bc of the lottery ticket I'd be getting but then I thought oh no that is so selfish of me.

Shame on some of your greedy woman....I don't get it.

Vent over....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2013 in General Parenting

• Lifetime lottery ticket?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• child support?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Lottery ticket...? Please tell me you are not talking about child support going to single moms.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Wow, the view must be pretty good from that high horse you are on. I suggest getting off it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• I'm going to leave now, because if these other ladies are right and you're talking about child support....you're disgusting.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Yes because her having 2 kids to the same man who ups and starts a "new" family with another woman is completely the first woman's fault and she is not allowed to be repaid the pence she spent, and is still spending to support her children  (as adults)while he does nothing because he has a "new family" to support when he never spported the first one he made.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Shut your mouth if you don't know the situation. Don't you think its shameful for all these guys to knock u these women and take off and pay barley any support or no support at all? That's okay but it's wrong for women to seek support for those guys who help created these kids?
    Are you a dude or some jealous bitch girlfriend/wife that has to deal with her man paying CS?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• I have a feeling this is the same OP as the other post. o it's the Step-mom bitching that the bio mother of her SD won't help fix the car even though SD is living in bio mom's house (not paying rent etc)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• DUDE, get off of a female parenting site.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• if you couldn't handle it, you should have never married a dead beat father that is paying CS.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2013