How do I get him to hold me more?

We have been together a long time and have a baby together. When we first got together he couldn't keep his hands off of me but now when I just want to be in his arms he holds me for a second and then finds an excuse to get off of me. I have told him I need him to hold me for me to feel secure. He says he will but doesnt. So I feel very insecure. So much so that I feel he is cheating on me. My body has changed since I have had a baby and I need more security. Is there a way I can either make him make me feel secure or feel secure without him or at least come across as confident?

EllieSunshine

Asked by EllieSunshine at 5:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• I'd really prefer to tell you to feel more secure about yourself. You have to exhibit some sort of confidence in yourself for others to view you that way....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Were you having alot more sex back then too? Men associate snuggling with intercourse

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• ^^ That's what I was going to ask^^
    How's the sex?
    Men show affection thru sex. Women need the snugly cuddly secure feelings to want to give men sex.
    It's a catch 22. You might need to take one for the team to get what you want in return!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• I'm a big believer in saying things straight out. He needs to see precisely what you've told us here. If you can have sex and make a baby with someone, you can say ANYTHING to them.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2013