Could I Pregnant?

I took the test friday night..its was a thin light blue + then i took it again saturday morning and you could barely see the + sign. Could i be pregnant even tho i barly could see it?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if this test says "you can test 5 days before your missed period" and when you tested friday which was your 1st day then you're pregnant. it will be very light till your actual missed day. trust me this happened to me. i took First Response and on the 1st day of the 5 days before my missed period, 1 line was dark pink and the other really barely pink. tried it again the next day still the same then i waited till the 5th day and bam! both of them was dark pink...i was pregnant! :) but...remember...it is always different with every woman. just think of my answer as a positive one goodluck! and if i'm right...congratulations! :)
    rgie_wermager

Answer by rgie_wermager at 12:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• if there is a poositive sign there then it is positive regardless of the darkness or lightness, it has to do with your HCG levels...
    Anonymous

• your pregnant, sounds like it to me anyways.
    Anonymous

• if you read the instructions carefully it says (or they usually say) that it doesn't matter how faint the second line is. if it's there, you're pregnant. congrats! :)
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 2:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• ya your pregnant!! lol I went to a clinic to find out i was pregnant. N then I got a picture (was only the heartbeat, so he was like the size of a pea! lol) n then I went home n took a pregnancy test, n it still showed up with a REALLY VERY light + sign!
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• mine came up light twice one week (very very light- wasn't sure if my eyes were trying to trick me)- so I waited a week and got my nice thick pretty pink line... so I would say congratulations are probably in order.

You may get a darker or more clear result with the first urination in the morning... hcg levels are much heavier then.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 2:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yup sounds like it to me that you are pregnant. Take another test in a couple more days and see how the line turns out. Congrats.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 2:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2009