Do you

how do you celebrate Easter with a 16 month old......

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 7:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i would even tho they wont remember u will, its just like their first birtday
    angelnina8715

Answer by angelnina8715 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I did, my daughter loved waking up and finding her Easter basket! Even though she didn't remember it I do and have pictures to show the happiness on her face. I didn't put alot of candy in it but did the egg dying and Easter egg hunt in our yard and the basket and I'm glad we did! :-) enjoy every moment you can while they are so precious and easy to please!
    Tera H.

Answer by Tera H. at 10:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• Didn't really celebrate specifically with a baby. We celebrated as a family and included the baby in the celebrations by buying an Easter basket and outfit. That's pretty much all that I can think of doing.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• We didn't really celebrate Easter till my daughter was about three, when she could look for plastic eggs filled with candy around the house.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• My Daughter is 19 months. We are going next week with my 6 year old to see the Easter Bunny & take pics. I have Easter decorations & she & my Son ran around yesterday putting everything out. Igave her a baske of plastic eggs that she loves. We are going to split Easter & go to MIL's early & my Mom's for dinner. She'll sleep in the car.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• My son was about 18/19 months the first year we really did anything fun but I filled a bunch of plastic eggs with toddler-friendly treats and layed them out in the back yard. I handed him a basket and helped him go around and pick them all up. He loved it! I also, I mean the Easter Bunny also left him a basket of small toys, etc.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2013

• You don't. To young to remember it. Or know what it is.

Answer by louise2 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2013