I am having lower abdominal/pelvic pain. My uterine & ovary area very sensitive to touch. I am currently ovulating but I don't think that would cause pain. I also have an IUD in place. Side effect? There is also a history of ovarian cysts in my family. Any insight would be helpful :) Thanks

Jess21

Asked by Jess21 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2013 in Health

• go to the doctors your iud can be causing the problem.. I had the same issues with my iud/
    latecooker

Answer by latecooker at 12:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• If you have an ovarian cyst typically you can press on one side and feelpain on the other side. You can also lay on your side the less painful one with your site one do you feel pressure like a weight pushing on you? Then you may have an ovarian cyst keep in mind to ovulation time causes cyst. Hope that helps.
    PlineyJane

Answer by PlineyJane at 2:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• DOCTOR!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2013