NEEDING ADVICE ABOUT ME WORKING?!?!?!?

ok my husband has us so badly in debt he has taken out two loans and keeps us behind on our bills.im a stay at home mother and im sick and tired of never having anything.any time i make a buck its honey i need money for lunch for work or i need money for gas of course i have to give it to him.well with our taxes he was supposed to get a truck pay the loans off get us out of debt and with my part and my son part we agreed to get my son a swing set. we got our taxes back in feb he got the truck three weeks after.we had to have it to hall off our trash off well where it has been pretty and not to cold i told the hubby lets go ahead and get his swing set and start building it.he says oh im sorry babe we ran out of money.....i thought you have got to be kidding me i gave you my part and tjs part you said you was going to put it back for tjs swing set that was the deal.he said well i needed car parts and we went out to eat at a few places.....um when did arbys become a olive garden and shoneys become a ruby tuesdays so my son did not get what was promised.well just recently found out he paid the loans off but went rite back to them check into cash and one other place and keeps going back every time the man gets paid.he only gives me 100 bucks for grocerys and thats supposed to last us for two weeks then if it dont my mother chips in shes also making the house payment and if the electricity gets cut off she chips in.im sick of her doing those things it's not her responsibility its mine and the jerk of a husband.well now my baby is in need of summer clothes cause he is three and still growing and he also needs shoes and now i have bill collector calling needing there pay for my son doc bills and co pays.well ive finally had enough im sick of not being able to keep a dollar in my pocket im tired of my son going with out and not being able to get a chance at doing what his friends are doing like going to the aquarium,zoo or some place fun and also not being able to afford what he needs for the next season (clothes).well here is another thing i cant drive yet i could if i could get my glasses but i need special kinda glasses witch is going to be very pricey.well i decided im going to work of a day and the husband can watch his son till i get off the job starts at seven in the am get off at 3pm.my mom would have to take me and the hubby would have to come get me its a 15 minute drive.well the husband works third shift from 8pm till 730am.so while im going to work my son would have to go with me and mom would have to bring him back.well when the husband family found out i have a job and i start next week they flipped out telling me that i wasnt thinking about my husband he needs his sleep and all this other crap and telling me cause im married to him i helped put us in debt.and then they said you need your licens first.ok i know that but i have to have my glasses first then get my licens then get a working car and in order for all of this to be done i have to work and pay for it.my son has needs witch the father is not letting happen so i have to do it.if he wanted sleep i think he should have thought about that befor he put us in this mess.well they said dont ask us for help we will not be supporting you in this........um i wasnt going to ask you crazy people.its not going to kill the father to lay on the sofa put on netflix lay out some toys set an alarm for like every hour to take our son to the potty give him a fruit or a ham and cheese roll up.witch the husband is kinda a light sleeper.but what do you all think.do you think its a good idea if i work and my son will get his needs or not work and my baby has nothing and make the family pay for the clothes and shoes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Money & Work

• OK, with out paragraphs, spaces after punctuation, and capitalization that is so hard to read. Good luck whatever the issue is, I can't read that mess.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• im sorry mam ive been crying and am tired
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I tried to read it, but got dizzy. From whatnI did read, my advice is to put your foot down, find out where all this money is going, and if it doesn't changebget out before you're paying for his mess the rest of your life.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Honey, this guy is selfish. Figure a way to get out because at least then you'll only have one child to raise. You can afford to get a job and make sure your son has what he needs if your husband isn't sucking you dry, for goodness sake.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:32 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I'm sorry, but I can't figure out what your question is. But I can figure this out:

1. You need to find a job NOW.

2. You need to lose the husband NOW.

3. You need to take over the bank account NOW.

Call 211 for social services in your area. Talk to your mother about moving back in with her... do it TOMORROW.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Wow! That was extremely hard to read but if I read it right, you're married to an ass!
    Controlling, manipulative ass!
    Take control of the finances first! Obviously he's thinking of his needs only and be damned to you and your son! SELFISH!!!

Tell his family it's none of their business what you decide to do, or better yet, don't share too much information with them at all!
    Get that job, he's the father, not a babysitter, time for him to grow the Fuck up!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• is he the kid's dad?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• If you do keep the lazy slug, laying out some toys and taking your son to the potty every hour isn't all he should be doing. Tell him to be a dad.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:58 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I am not sure what is going on. He works graveyard. It sounds as thugh he handles all the purchasing and the payment of the bills.
    You stay at home and have to fix meals for two adults and a three year old with $100 dollare every two weeks.ou seem to think that the tax refund s a gift and you aget a share. This is not my experience. That nmoney was worked for and held out because the with the expectation was the government would take a good portion of it. This is actually money he earn with his regular working salary and is put back into making it work. You want a job thenfind one that can also accomodate the sleep he need and /or day care.
    My recommendation is to sit down with the bills together each week and work them out. Look at sales on food and couplons and learn to cook from scratch,, These things help a great dea..

Go for it. Just do not sabatage his ability to do his job.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• There's no way your husband can watch your son. so Do you think you could work 10-11 hrs then stay up 8 more? If your going to work you need to find something that accommodates his schedule since I'm assuming he will still be the major earner. If you can't perhaps just a weekend job while he's off? Or could you find a babysitter. I don't think it would be in your child's best interest to stay with s o me one all day that hasn't slept or someone who may not wake up in an emergency and let's face it lite sleeper or not kids can be sneaky and quiet. And no matter how much you baby/child proof their is always that one missed thing.
    Good luck honey I truly feel for you perhaps you could look at getting assistance with buying your glasses may not be easy but almost everywhere has help of some kind.I k n ow I usually donate my old ones to th drs office. lioness or something like that has an organization that helps ppl with glasses
    PlineyJane

Answer by PlineyJane at 3:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2013