My Rabbits.

No longer than 1months ago, we rescued 2 rabbits, brothers Bronx & Bruno, they were not wanted by they're past owners and were not looked after properly.
They seemed fine when they got here but now Bruno is looking very ill. They are nearly 6yrs old and Mini Rex's. I do not know what the lifespan is so it's all really new to me. Over a month ago i rescused to other rabbits while one of them where pregnant and she now has 11 kits (1 week old i think lol). Could there be to much going on but Bronx is fine i don't know what i could be?

Mummytomore

Asked by Mummytomore at 11:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pets

• I raised mini's when I was in school for 4-H, and if I remember right their life span is generally 6-8 years, and 8 years is a long time. Mine lived for 9 years, and my teacher was amazed and kept saying that maybe we didn't really know how old he was when we got him (the previous owner had said he was 2, and I had him for 7 years).
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• http://www.centralpets.com/animals/mammals/rabbits/rbt1441.html

That website may help. Check it out :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2009