Help!!!!!!!!! I'm panicking!!!!!!!!!!!

I had dark brown hair. Today I bleched it, then dyed it twice with medium blonde ion!!!
Well, my roots are light blonde, but my hair is orangeish looking.

It looks horrible!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out!!
Should dye it again, it's still not the color I want ? And then add the toner to it?! Or should
I give it up, and go back to brunnete !!!!???

Help!!! Please!!
As much information possible :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Go to a proffessional to fix your mess up
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Can't afford a professional right now!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I wouldn't dye it again for a few weeks. Try using Purell shampoo, it can strip new color out of hair, this may help a little.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• You need to go to a beauty supply store, get a blue or violet based toner ( they will help you) put that on wash & dry again. If hairs still brassy you need to redye it a shade cooler then what you originally wanted it.

Good luck
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• when you bleach your hair (or color it) the roots and ends will come up better/faster than the rest. unless you go darker with your color - it is not going to work out. You either need to bleach the middle part again, or go with a darker color. it's hard to get past (lighter than) the red/orange stage when bleaching.
    Honestly, at this point- you need a professional...or just go darker
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• If you can't afford to have it professionally fixed, you're going to need to go darker. If you do go darker, since you bleached the red tones out of the roots, they'll tend to look very muted and ashy, so if you're going back to brown, you'll want a warmer brown than the original color.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:56 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I've done this. :/ You just have to go back to a darker color. But also grab a moisturizing hair mask since you're going to fry the shit out of your hair.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Tee hee hee
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:21 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• And for future reference, only go blonde with a professionals' help. As you've found out the hard way, you can screw up your hair in a heartbeat trying to bleach dark hair. GL
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Never dye your own hair if you don't know what you're doing. Sorry. Go buy a box of a darker color shade and use it. Good Luck.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2013