Ovulation while on pill

Ive been on the pill for around a year. It's Sprintec. I usually never notice cramps when I ovulate. It was close to the 14 days after my period. Well I had a little discomfort in my left side (I'm assuming it was ovulation) Is this right? Had faint cramps the last few days. I puked on Monday I thought for no reason, just didn't feel good. I had really greasy pizza the night before so I assumed it was just upset from that. I've been irregular lately in the bathroom. Very tired. But I work long days so I'm not sure that's anything to new. Haven't been sleeping good. Very moody, get upset very easily. I don't think I'm preggo, but sometimes ya just kind of wonder. We dont have sex quite often and he cums inside of me. My breasts seem normal. I do feel bloated, but I figured it's because I haven't been regular lately. What are you thoughts? Wait it out 2ish weeks til I'm expected to get my period or test? I know it's a very low chance, but I'm never had the twinging feeling in my ovaries before quite like that. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Breakthrough ovulation can happen but it really isn't very common.

If it's 2 weeks till your next period then this must have been pretty recent. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant so there's no way you could be having pregnancy symptoms so soon because your body has no sign that it's pregnant (because it isn't until after implantaion). Your symptoms are probably due to ovulation (cramps) - assuming it happened and the pizza (your queasiness). Wait and test if your period doesn't come.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 8:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• And I've heard, you aren't supposed to ovulate while on the pill, so why did it feel like ovulation?? Kind of confusing. LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Also forgot to add that I've had heavier than normal discharge...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2013