19month daughter not eating or sleeping well

so my daughter is 19months and this whole not eatin alot and sleeping has been going on for awhile now, she rarely wants to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner and she only gets fruits for snacks in between . she does drink alot of milk so idk if its cause of her drinking so much milk, shes lactoss too. then her sleeping she doesnt ever go to bed before 10pm anymre and i use to be able to get her to sleep at 8-830 and shes always up bright n early at 730, craby as well. she wakes up at least once a night if not twice a night idk wut to do im tired and working close to 40hrs a week on top of getting my ther kids ready for school its draining me cause im not getting any sleep im lost for ideas as to wut could be wrong with her if anything. she also has energy like no other and if she gets those 15min power nap during the car thats all for a nap all day

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would say cut back on the snacks and milk. This is what we had to do with my DD to get her to eat at meal times.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• My kids were like that too. I always wondered how they survived on so little. Just make sure what she does eat is healthy. Cheese sticks, yogurt, fruit, etc. What does she want when she wakes up at night? Is she hungry?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Remember she is probably getting in the last of her baby teeth! So she may wake in the night because her gums hurt. She'll eat when she's hungry. Only offer nutritious foods. What has the Pediatrician said about her weight?

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• sorry i couldnt get loged into here for awhile but shes gaining weight even tho she wasnt eating but we have got it figured out weve spreded meal times out to where shes hungry then
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on May. 14, 2013