Well, I can move on but sometimes I call my child's father for him to know that she is getting bigger and doing real good. That all, but I can't make him do anything. I'm hearing that he doesn't claim his daughter but he claim his two sons that he had right after our child. He wont get his daughter but calls every three months???I moved on and be like

he steady calls me every 3 months and for what....I ask " are you coming to get your daughter"  and the conversation leads somewhere else except the focus on your child.  SO i be thinking "why does he keep calling if he doesn't want to be around"   JUST MOVE ON , I  CAN.   my child and I are doing fine , he still keeps on calling.  I don't know.  he has a lot of whatever built inside of him and he needs to move on.    Ok. so he doesn't want to get his daughter but he gets his sons more, Oh well, Moving on.  I don't know what is wrong with him.  I turn my phone off just so he wont call me every three months?????????   I don't know, what could his problem be.  He pays child support and that is it.   If I do call him , which i should if it involving our child then he get her.  But just calls me every 3 months and don't get her. ????   When he calls he is mad and cussing and I'm just CHILLIN AND COOL AND CALM. 

meme0926

Asked by meme0926 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• um okay?????
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• So what is your question? It sounds like he's kind of a douche. Does he pay child support?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I'm sorry...

I do not understand...

"He be like" is not anywhere in my vocabulary.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:57 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• It sucks but you can't force someone to care or be involved in a child's life.

If he wants to know about his kid, he needs to call himself.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• yES, HE CAN CALL BUT HE DOESN'T ASK ABOUT HIS CHILD. tHERE IS NO MORE US RELATIONSHIP. wHEN HE CALLS THEN HE SHOULD ASK TO SPEAK TO HER. mE AND MY CHILD DON'T CARE. BUT DON'T CALL EVERY 3 MONTHS JUST ............MOVE ON. mY PHONE IS OFF BECAUSE OF HIM.
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• No need to cap lock yell at us. Just don't answer his calls if it bothers you that much. What exactly is your question or debate?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• So, why do you care? Why would you want that type of person in your life? Better yet, why are you even wasting your precious time thinking about it? You are now a single person, get a job, get daycare or a babysitter, go get a career.... screw him over by becoming a great human being with a career that can support your whole family.... Show him you are better than he is.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• LOL i'm not yelling. I'm a kind hearted person and want to get along with everyone. I wanna know what is it that we could do to get along or if he can get over what ever it is that he is mad about. I understand, I don't want to answer it and my phone is cut off because of him. He still keeps on calling. ????
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Sorry, just read what you added to your original question / vent. No, don't turn off your phone. Don't bother asking if he will pick up his child for a visit. Would you really want a virtual stranger to come and pick your child up to take her away from you (even for a couple hours)? It won't be good for her. You can't trust him to show up, so why trust him to spend time with your child? If he were interested in being part of her life he would make the effort. You obviously care because you are venting about it here. I don't blame you, I am sure it hurts that he doesn't want to spend time with his child. You are her advocate so I am sure this bothers you more than it does her. At this point, it sounds like she is better off not spending time with him.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I am moving on . he hasn't.. I got a job and seeking a career related to both of my degrees. I graduated from college and have babysitter. Me and my child are good. I just feel sorry for him????? He was nice when I met him and now he just lost it.

Trust me , I'm not worried.... I'm very independent and can handle my own.
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Mar. 20, 2013