Well, I can move on but sometimes I call my child's father for him to know that she is getting bigger and doing real good. That all, but I can't make him do anything. I'm hearing that he doesn't claim his daughter but he claim his two sons that he had right after our child. He wont get his daughter but calls every three months???I moved on and be like

he steady calls me every 3 months and for what....I ask " are you coming to get your daughter"  and the conversation leads somewhere else except the focus on your child.  SO i be thinking "why does he keep calling if he doesn't want to be around"   JUST MOVE ON , I  CAN.   my child and I are doing fine , he still keeps on calling.  I don't know.  he has a lot of whatever built inside of him and he needs to move on.    Ok. so he doesn't want to get his daughter but he gets his sons more, Oh well, Moving on.  I don't know what is wrong with him.  I turn my phone off just so he wont call me every three months?????????   I don't know, what could his problem be.  He pays child support and that is it.   If I do call him , which i should if it involving our child then he get her.  But just calls me every 3 months and don't get her. ????   When he calls he is mad and cussing and I'm just CHILLIN AND COOL AND CALM. 

meme0926

Asked by meme0926 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• well, he needs to stop callling me and move on. IF he doesn't care about us. JUST MOVE ON. What exactly does he want?
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Don't feel sorry for him, pity that he isn't good enough to spend time with his kid. When he starts cussing or getting mad just tell him that you won't talk to him until he calms down and hang up. Give him some cool off time (a day or two - or three months) and then maybe be willing to let his call come through. If he doesn't want to talk to his daughter, then what is he calling you for? What does he want?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• What exactly does he want? Comment by meme0926

what does he say he wants?  What does he talk about when he calls?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• no, I really don't want him to pick her up.. My child remembers going to chucky cheese with him and hanging with her other brothers. I didn't feel any harm?????? We got along fine and didnt think that he would hurt our child. I just felt that he didn't want to be a dad and needed to grow up. I don't think he is dangerous or anything....

oh well, it s not my fault. it s been a blessing so I'm not losing anything.
    I just don't know if he still had feelings or what. It seems like others dog him out completely.... OBVIIOUSLY HE KEEPS ON CALLING SO HE THINKS ABOUT US?????
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• TO: QUINN MAE.

WHEN HE CALLS: HE SAYS , "YES , i'M JUST CHECKING UP ON YOU GUYS. AND I BE LIKE SAYING" ARE YOU COMING TO GET HER" THEN HE GETS MAD AND CALL ME NAMES. i BE LIKE.....OK.... AND MOVING ON AND THINKING" HE GOT PROBLEMS"

SO SAD.
    i think he is mad maybe because I cut the relationship off because my child is the main focus. There are mothers out there that sleep with the father and not thinking about what is best for the child. No matter what anyone says, I know what I saw, he wanted to come back and sleep with me or what ever but didn't pay attention to the child. THAT IS WRONG. I'M NOT THAT KIN D OF MOTHER.

you get your child and move on...
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 11:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• its a mess. but he will no longer call me because my number will be changed or turned off from him.

He is crazy if he thinks he gon call me for years and years like this. JUST MOVE ON.

do you think he is scare or something? ?????

CONFUSING TO ME; he is confused.
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I would just either ignore his calls or hang up on him when he gets angry. Sounds like he might be looking for a warm bed. Glad to hear you don't have room for him in yours. Smart move.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I swear you said move on/moving on like 10 times in your short story. Who cares what he thinks.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• What the hell did I just read?

You are NOT over him. If you were you would not, at all, be bothered by his actions with/without his children.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• make that 15. I didn't see the 2nd page. Why do you need to keep telling yourself you moved on?
    LostSoul88