Well, I can move on but sometimes I call my child's father for him to know that she is getting bigger and doing real good. That all, but I can't make him do anything. I'm hearing that he doesn't claim his daughter but he claim his two sons that he had right after our child. He wont get his daughter but calls every three months???I moved on and be like

he steady calls me every 3 months and for what....I ask " are you coming to get your daughter"  and the conversation leads somewhere else except the focus on your child.  SO i be thinking "why does he keep calling if he doesn't want to be around"   JUST MOVE ON , I  CAN.   my child and I are doing fine , he still keeps on calling.  I don't know.  he has a lot of whatever built inside of him and he needs to move on.    Ok. so he doesn't want to get his daughter but he gets his sons more, Oh well, Moving on.  I don't know what is wrong with him.  I turn my phone off just so he wont call me every three months?????????   I don't know, what could his problem be.  He pays child support and that is it.   If I do call him , which i should if it involving our child then he get her.  But just calls me every 3 months and don't get her. ????   When he calls he is mad and cussing and I'm just CHILLIN AND COOL AND CALM. 

meme0926

Asked by meme0926 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• lost soul, you are funny. I moved on that I been moved on............. I don't call him for anything. He calls EVERY 3 MONTHS. he should know by now that it's over ............and there nothing more and you don't get your child.

HE NEEDS TO MOVE ON. He isn't getting in my bed ...MOVE ON, STOP CALLING ME.

SORRY GUYS BUT I MOVED ON. he has the problem.

well, thanks for you guys advices.
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2013

• sounds like your daughter may be better off not having him around, he sounds like a douche. If all of the sudden he wants to come and get her, it might be hard for her to understand going somewhere with him. I would say that he isn't interested in contact with his kid, and that is sad, but if he cusses, yells and belittles you, isn't it better for her not to be exposed to that? Do you have a CO for visitation? I would be reluctant to allow her to go with him, he sounds a bit unstable.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 12:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I agree Jersey diva. I'm not worried about that part. He has got her on occassions in the past. Sometimes you have to try to give people a chance to do better. but he won't because it is not good for my child to be picked up on and off. If he gon be there then he needs to be there and really be there. I agree.

Everyone isn't understanding my questions. he doesn't have to be there that is fine, i don't care ,. me and my child are strong people, we can do without him.

Why does he call every three months? right, no one knows. Is he getting it to give up and move on.

I agree again jerseydiva, he is unstable.
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I glad that my child don't care and she is better off. yes.

How can I get him to just move on and give up. because this isn't going anywhere.

LETS JUST MOVE ON.

maybe no one understands because they aren't in my situation.

he needs to let go and move on...............THEY NEVER GO AWAY
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• THERE IS NO REASON TO CALL ME. don't we all agree. You would wonder what the hell a nigga wants when he is calling and there is nothing to get and you not being a dad.

So my question is: what does he want. should we take counseling classes and is he trying to do right, who knows? What does he want when he isn't doing what a real man should.??????

These are my questions. I never talked about "oh, I want him to be in my child's life". it is what it is...........stop calling me and find another woman or what ever and leave me alone. DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND NOW????
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• we stay away from him and glad to. They said that people change. Some people do and some people don't???? do you think that he may be trying to change and hang in there. or is he just calling just to get on my nerves cuz he has nothing else to do>>
    am I trying to have faith in someone because of a situation.

it would be best for him to stop calling us and move on. let me continue to take care of my child like i been doing. no one needs the drama. my child is 7 years old and if you want to move on and not do anything, then do it----MOVE ON.

WHO KNOWS?
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 1:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• TRYING TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR: I CAN SAY THAT HE DOESN'T GET HER. HARDLY EVER, SO....

HE SAYS HE WANTS TO GET HER WHEN i CALL HIM, BUT I DON'T LET IT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF HIS ATTITUDE.... AND A COUPLE OF TIMES WHEN HE DID, HE DIDN'T KEEP UP WITH IT.

SO IF HE IS A DEADBEAT DAD, THEN THATS WHAT HE IS THEN.. KEEP IT MOVING ON WITH LIFE.

BUT NO HE CALLS EVERY THREE MONTHS AGAIN................never ending story LOL
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Simple answer: Don't answer the phone when he calls. If you accidentally answer the phone, don't bring up your daughter just tell him you have nothing to say and hang up. If he won't cut it off, you need to.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I agree, hottie. my phone has been turned off because of him. I'm busy doing my thing and he wants to bother and harass me. I just turned my phone off.

Does he want me back but don't know what to do?

Thanks for you comments.
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• thanks again, hottie. I could say that when he calls, but I don't have to say anything really at all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't want to see his number appear on my phone, lol, so I just cut my phone off. I had my phone off for 3 months. Then suddenly I ran into him at mall, which may happens. I stopped and said hi, asked him ,, hey when you gonna established a relationship with your daughter. Knowing that it be dead end conversation. same ole talk and i'm like yeah, yeah, whatever, BLAME ME.

he continues to blame me. you are the dad , you make the effort to be there and get your child, DONT BLAME ME..

thanks again for your support and comments lol
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2013