Well, I can move on but sometimes I call my child's father for him to know that she is getting bigger and doing real good. That all, but I can't make him do anything. I'm hearing that he doesn't claim his daughter but he claim his two sons that he had right after our child. He wont get his daughter but calls every three months???I moved on and be like

he steady calls me every 3 months and for what....I ask " are you coming to get your daughter"  and the conversation leads somewhere else except the focus on your child.  SO i be thinking "why does he keep calling if he doesn't want to be around"   JUST MOVE ON , I  CAN.   my child and I are doing fine , he still keeps on calling.  I don't know.  he has a lot of whatever built inside of him and he needs to move on.    Ok. so he doesn't want to get his daughter but he gets his sons more, Oh well, Moving on.  I don't know what is wrong with him.  I turn my phone off just so he wont call me every three months?????????   I don't know, what could his problem be.  He pays child support and that is it.   If I do call him , which i should if it involving our child then he get her.  But just calls me every 3 months and don't get her. ????   When he calls he is mad and cussing and I'm just CHILLIN AND COOL AND CALM. 

meme0926

Asked by meme0926 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• when i saw him, he keeps bring up , I GET HER NEXT WEEKEND. I'm like " ain't you tired of talking crazy all the time" like "WHO CARES"

BOY MOVE ON...........................he can kep talking more crazy and we be on our merry ways and glad not to deal with him coming around.

HE NEEDS TO GO AWAY AND MOVE ON...........JUST UNSTABLE, O B V I O U S L Y
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• So don't answer. Block his number.
    If you have moved on, act like it.
    Be a good mother and who the hell cares what he does.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• ACT LIKE YOU KNOW PARTYGALANNE>>>LOL

TELL HIM TO MOVE ON..

MY PHONE COMPANY DOESN'T BLOCK NUMBERS.

HE NEEDS TO MOVE ON... LOL ............I BEEN MOVED ON SORRY

SORRY BAD ADVICE.
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I just have to say this: LOSTSOUL88. YOU ARE A LOST SOUL JUST LIKE MY CHILD'S FATHER. YOU MUST BE A MALE FROM THE WAY YOU ARE EXPRESSING YOURSELF. YOU MEN CAN'T MOVE . JUST CAN'T DO RIGHT. MOST OF YOU, NOT ALL OF YOU.

BYE BYE
    meme0926

Comment by meme0926 (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2013