Work from home

any ideas on how to make money from home?? anything??

Brandi52087

Asked by Brandi52087 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Money & Work

• The best piece of advice I can offer you is to try eBay or Amazon.    I have made a lot of money selling on eBay!   I've sold mostly books on Amazon, but I like eBay's feel better.   I also blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.   You are more than welcome to read through if you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I do Ebay which isn't really a home business but I do it in my free time and it's only with stuff from around the house that I want to get rid of (less work then yard sale & more $). I do occasionally buy stuff at yard sales, auctions, etc at super cheap prices if I know I can make a profit on it. I will take the price I want on it and then add a couple of extra for Ebay fees. It's worked out well for us and has helped with extra money. It's not for everyone but it good for me because I can stop any time and take a break.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I fill out online surveys. I don't make a ton of money, but it's enough to get my birthday and Christmas shopping done, and I've been saving up for a vacation over the last few years. PM me if you'd like a few links to good survey sites.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Direct selling.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• babysitting
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I'm working from home as a DoTerra Essential Oil consultant
    AromaDrops33

Answer by AromaDrops33 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• What are you interested in? I could help you if you'd like some assistance. I have two avenues you could check out... http://www.divinerighttoberich.com and http://drtbr.com.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• What are your talents? What do you like to do? Can you turn one of those into "work".
    www.faithstepsnfootprints.blogspot.com
    I have posted about how I found my passion and now taking care of my family (doing the things I always do anyway) is my WAHM contribution. It's what works for us. Pray about it and God will lead you down the path that will work for you.
    Blessings!!
    mycountrykids

Answer by mycountrykids at 3:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2013