Help me out please ladies... i need a camra

im in search of a new camra i had a kodak easy share c713 and loved it but it vanished.. so i bought a samsung and i hate it its a confusing camra.. so im searching and theres so many to choose from and brands.. what do you have or use... and any info on the brand like nikon..canon..fujifilm...GE..olypus..sony..cobra i need something easy and dummy proof.. point click reveiw.. even deleat. with a good zoom.. and easy flash on off option.. samsungs flash is like defusing a bomb. but also something that of course takes good pictures. please help me ladies. even if its a dont get this kind and why. would help.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Shopping

• why don't you get another Kodak easy share... simple enough
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• oh, and you can donate your confusing samsung to me!
    daylily888

• You will never find another camera today that takes as great a picture as the Kodak Easy Share. Believe me, I've tried them all from Amazon.com & sent them all back. I went on eBay & bought a used Easy Share. I LOVE it!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• My husband recently bought a Canon T3i digital SLR. I got his old Digital Rebel. They LOOK like 35mm cameras, but are all digital. My old Canon PowerShot A520 will be going to my kids for a camera for them to share. Can you tell we're a Canon family?

I did a bestbuy.com search for you. Search Cirteria: Digital Camera, Point & Shoot, Fun & Easy. I don't know what the current generation of my old one is. I highly recommend Canon though, they're pretty user-firendly and the controls and stuff are easy to figure out.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• STUPID character limit.

LINK to search I did

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Well, I have a Nikon D3100 that I am absolutely in love with - I'd marry it if that were legal. lol But it is a DSLR, and has lots of options so it might be confusing for someone who isn't used to that.

Before, I had a Kodak Easy Share, and I would definitely recommend them. They are easy to understand and use, take excellent pictures, and if I remember correctly, aren't all that expensive either.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• omg ladies thank you all so much :) @rosehawk thank you for the link. im heading to the store this week to check all out. i do miss my easy share.. i can find online the one i had :(
    tabbys4

Comment by tabbys4 (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Hope you find something you like.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:08 AM on Mar. 21, 2013

• We haven't had a camera in a while. We just use our iPhones, mostly for ease of not having to take an extra item with us.

The older kids both have Nikon Cool pix cameras and they are good little point and shoots.

DH and I were looking at Cannon DSLRs and he really liked them. He was a photographer at one point in his career. He said for print film he'd take a Nikon over a Cannon any day. For digital he said it's the other way around always the Cannon, for the DSLR.

Just stay away from the Fuji. He bought one, mostly due to price and it died within a week. Took it back and it was ok, but it died of the exact same problem within a year, which is when we decided to just do the iPhones.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2013