Wth is going on?

4 of my ex boyfriends contacted me today!! All within a matter of minutes. I haven't heard from these jokers in forever!

One emailed wanting to say hi and see if I'm well. One texted that it hasn't rained in a long time (soooo. Like I care Lol). One sent an instant message saying good morning and he just wanted to say hi. One called saying he is now selling Avon and wanted me to order something.

Is the Universe out to get me or trying to tell me something? Lol! None of the idiots even know each other.

Do you have odd things like this happen to you?

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 1:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It's a sign! They are out to get you! lol jk But that's just crazy. Just a few days ago I was driving home fro work and my mind went to my ex boyfriend thinking about him. Right then and there he texted me and I haven't heard from him in a couple months FREAKY!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I've been having the most bizarre week ever so, yeah.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Woohoo! Maybe they heard you are single & available & want to see how well you've held up?! lol :p Enjoy having pick of the litter! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• That's what I said...it's a sign. Heck if I know what! I need to check my horoscope. I feel plum crazy!

The weather one got me. I assumed he texted the wrong person. So I responded tartly.

Him: it didn't rain last night. It hasn't rained in forever. Bad drought.
    Me: Dude, wrong person
    Him: Nope, this is ( insert my name)
    Me: yes, and like I give a flying f@@k it didn't rain.
    Him: are you on the rag?

I didn't respond. Lol
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Wow. You squirting pheromones into the world?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Maybe by "drought" he meant lack of sex & is hoping you're up for a "rain maker" lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Omg! That thought didn't occur to me!! Drought equalling sex! Some days I swear I'm blonde and not a ginger.

One is married. One engaged. The other stalked me, and the last one has the worlds tiniest penis. I'll pass on all of them. Lmbo.
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• ^^^Aww- too bad that at least one of them isn't worth another look. Oh well, at least you know you have sent the vibe out there & hopefully will catch yourself a winner! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• besides the weather update guy, what did the other ones have to say?
    and why are married/engaged men trying to chat with an old girlfriend? maybe accidentaly forward message to wife/girlfriend...lol

totally weird all 4 in same timeframe
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• The engaged one wants to sell me Avon. The tiny penis just said he wanted to say hi. The married one was the weather guy. The other said hi too and wanted to make sure I'm well and to let me know he is good.

I have no freakin clue why a married man wants to talk weather with me. The Avon I think is legit, but why is a dude selling Avon, ya know?

They basically just said hi and how are you. That's it. It's all so odd.

PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2013