Average cost to disney world or land??

I'm from SW MN just wondering how much it costs for 2 adults and 1 child to go on average..

Asked by Ambie0526 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Travel

• Yeah a lot of factors involved for Florida residents are a bit cheaper, 2 day ticket to the park runs around $250or so for adults, and about 10 to 15 dollars less for the hotel stay can range depending on what where you want to stay....your best bet is to rent a house in Kissimmee, which is a town relatively close to the parks, if you plan to go in a group, this would be your least expensive route....because you can share the expense...there is isn't an exact ball park number all depends on how many days and where you want to stay.

Answer by older at 2:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Are you referring to just ticket costs? If so, they have that information on their website. If you are talking about tickets, hotel, food, etc then it's going to depend on many factors (staying inside park vs. outside, how many days, how old is the child, eating inside park vs. eating outside park, etc). 

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• It cost my dad about $3000-$5000 for the plan tickets hotel room and a week worth of food.

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• i bet grocery stores would make a killing in that area

Answer by staciandababy at 2:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I am interested to know too. There's prob blogs about it

Answer by staciandababy at 2:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Oh my dad had 2 adults and 2 children with him

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• We flew down from Ohio in November and stayed for 6 nights and did 5 park days. It cost us just a little over $3K for the three of us. can cost lots less or it can cost lots more. We flew instead of drove. We stayed at a Disney Resort (albeit the cheapest...still more expensive than outside hotels I'm sure). We did Park Hoppers and Quick-Service food plan. We went through a AAA travel agent and got a couple of AAA perks...they were a little cheaper than what we came up with on the Disney travel site.  There is a lot to factor in are you going to do any of the special things they have going on that cost more money (meals, boutique, etc.)?

Check out to get an idea and then just go from there.

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• depends on how many days, where you stay, how you travel...

All I can tell you is- it's NOT gonna be cheap ;)

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• for eveything we payed 2,300 and that is tickets,hotel,park hopper ,water park,and the meal plan for 7 days and 8 nights

Answer by tigger3itch at 3:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2013