How to get my butt off the sofa and do some serious working out?

Any suggestions ladies?

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Just do it. Once you get started the endorphins will keep you going.

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Start hanging around the house naked.

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Once begun is half done.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Start with fifteen or even ten minutes a few times a week if you haven't exercised before. Otherwise, you'll be sore and unlikely to stick with it.

Answer by Ballad at 3:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• When I started- I made a goal of doing SOMETHING for at least 15 min. EVERY day...after a couple weeks-I was doing 30 every day and I kept adding from there

Make small goals that you can reach, it will make you feel like doing it more. Also, do something you like. That helps a lot

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• You just have to set your mind to do it. Tell yourself that you will take a walk for 15 minutes every day. From there add time. Soon, your body will miss it if you do not get up off the sofa!

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I find it hard to stay motivated, but the tmes I put on my walking shorts first thing (I use a treadmill) are the times that I will always follow through. Find something like that which will make you follow through. But, yeah, I can talk myself out of exercise otherwise.

Answer by silverthreads at 7:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Only you can make yourself get off the couch. When you're truly ready, you will make it happen, and little can stand in your way.

Answer by musicpisces at 10:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2013