Implantation Spotting adult content

I am just curious what implantation spotting looks like? or how heavy it is?

I was suppose to start my period today (3/20/2013) and I havent started yet, and I usually
start in the morning. I have noticed that I do have some white discharge (tmi sorry).

When I woke up this moring I noticed some spots on my underwear, my undear was a darkinsh
pink so I couldnt really tell if the spots were red or what color they could be (TMI I am sorry again)

Havent had any other spotting other than what I saw this morning.
I took a test yesterday, (even though I know it was too early) but I decided to take one anyway, because I wasnt feeling like I normally do the day before I start.

Please no rude comments, this is just a curiosity question.
thank you

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If it was implantation bleeding, it would have been about a week ago.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• "implantation bleeding can be seen about a day or so after implantation, which happens about 9 days after ovulation/fertilization (range: 6-12 days)."

I was ferile march 1-7 and actually ovualted march 6, according to my chart that I have that tracks it. Had unprotected sex Last day of being fertile which was the 7th, ( i keep recorded of everytime I have sex and if it was protected or not. Yes it is all with the SAME guy)
    senior2009

Comment by senior2009 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1219696/Implantation_bleeding

Just in case you forgot from the first time you asked this question.

Anonymous

• I am sorry that was almost a year ago, and I havent gotten on much recently so I did not remember asking already, and besides just because I asked the same question again do NOT mean that the situation is the same.
    senior2009

Comment by senior2009 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• It's funny how you only get on here when you think you are pregnant. 

Anonymous

• Its funny you post anonymous bc u dont want people to know who u r. Please stop commenting. Thank you
    And btw i dont jusy get on when i think im pregnant, i post quesyions about my daughter for.advice
    senior2009

Comment by senior2009 (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Mar. 21, 2013