Creepy old man at my childrens park...

When i came home from work today i was told there was an old ,man hiding behind the wall at the park.. My daughter said at 1st he called the neighbors daughter then when she ignored the guy, he called out my daughters name and the other little girls that were down there. I asked if he called out her brothers name. She told me no ONLY the girls!!. When my neighbor came home and told her mom she came over to my house and the my baby sitter which then told my daughter and son to come in the house.
I do not understand why the police were not called! For the man to know all the kids names he has to live around here. I dont understand why no one went to the office and told the lady in there. What would you have done?

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2013 in General Parenting

• I would definitely call the police, and I also think I wouldn't let my kids go to that park anymore without an adult present. People like that prey on kids they think are unattended. If they see even one adult, they're more likely to back off.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2013