What's the grossest injury you've ever gotten?

I just remembered one I got about 5 years back
We were having pizza and when I bit into a slice,the whole top of the pizza slid off and burned my face from the bottom lip to my neck. I quickly wiped it off and asked my husband how bad it was,and he told me it was just red. I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror,and when I touched my face, the top layer of skin on my chin just slid off my face!

When I was 17,I got my foot caught on a piece of metal on the underside of a screen door and ended up with a hole in my ankle all the way to the bone.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• the grossest was stepping on a board with a nail in it, came right through the top of my foot, and instead of pulling the board out, I hobbled back to home with it sticking through my foot, my Dad fainted!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 11:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I scrapped the top of my foot while hiking, about 1.5x3" in size. It got a staph infection and was incredibly gross for about 3 weeks.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• when i was five i got my ears pierced and it got folded while i was sleeping and somehow closed like that and i had to get it pulled out the back. I had it pierced more then once after that, it never stays open. so needless to say. i dont have my ears pierced when i was 6, the

1st day i learned to ride a bike i went up the street to show my brothers and sisters. there was another person on a bigger bike coming towards me. we both swerved but ended up running into each other. the pettle of my bike broke off and cut my nose. i blacked out too. I had to get stitches in my nose

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Damn sam, girls, we've really banged ourselves up! Now see, if we were men, we'd be getting together and comparing the scars.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2013

• I was 22 yrs old and was flirting with a military man, he was soooo damn hot! Anyway he had one of those ninja motorcycles or "crotch rockets". Well this was in FL and it was still 80 degrees at 1am so we both decided to go for a ride. Well a few hours later we were going back to my place and it started to rain. As I was getting down of the motorcycle, I slipped and my inner leg hit the muffler and I got a 2nd and 3rd degree burn in a perfect circle. It hurt like hell and we ended up going to the ER cause of the dirt and grease that built up of the muffler. I got a infection, so that made it worse. So the moral to this story, do not ever wear shorts on a crotch rocket!! LOL
    Hm,mmm but he was so damn hot ladies!!! But I got no sex that night....but we made for it for the next year in a half we dated. Oh yes he was so fine... :)
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Got run over, car stopped on top of my foot and dragged me a bit. I was wearing super thick fleece socks, so I had little bits of fleece embedded the entire length of my foot along with the gravel. Gravel came out easy - a lot of the fleece had to work itself out. Was non-pretty. Now I have permanent little pock marks on my foot that look like I've been wearing socks too tight, even when I haven't had socks on.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• Wasn't me, but my ex got a stick stuck in his leg. He still has the bloody stick and shows that along with the pictures to his friends and anyone else that can stomach it.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• For me personally, I was 21 or 22...had a little too much to drink at a bridal shower, tripped on my first step trying to get back into the house and BUSTED my face up. Put my tooth through my lip (didn't hurt my tooth...just went through my face!!), bloody nose, and bruise on the cheek. As stated...I had been drinking...and didn't think my injury was very serious, so I "went to bed" (aka...passed out). Woke up 4 hours later, saw myself, and about had a heart attack. By then, my lip had swollen to some ungodly size and I went to the ER where they checked me for every form of possible spousal abuse/domestic violence. They clearly didn't believe anything I said LOL! It was so embarrassing. Then of course seeing my coworkers and parents within the next couple days later and having to explain how their classy little princess was puke drunk and busted up her face...that was pretty awesome, too.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I emtire torso from shoulder to hipbones were scored with a very sharp knife. In a 1' grid. It wasspretty gross to start with but a few spots decided that and infection would be a really good idea. So that was actually even grosser,
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2013

• I slipped on the edge of a swimming pool and managed to land with one leg in the water and one on the cement. Split myself from stem to stern on that one; there was a lot of blood. The other girls on the swim team all started running around screaming their crazy heads off.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2013