I had sex once with my bf but now im freaking out cause i haven't got my period yet I took 2 test both were negitive but i still no period ive been feeling not so good no cravings or anything no real signs of pregnancy can it all be in my head?

ivy72

Asked by ivy72 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• The stress of worrying about not getting your period may be delaying your period. Easier said than done, but try to relax and wait a few days, then test again if there's still no sign of your monthly visitor. And take this as a warning, you can definitely get pregnant if you only do the deed once.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:08 AM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Ok I do have the feeling of wanting to be sick every now and then is that normal to? And I have't told my bf should I wait until I know for sure? I don't want to freak him out to or should I tell him?
    ivy72

Comment by ivy72 (original poster) at 2:19 AM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Wanting to throw up can be a sign of pregnancy
    Also sign of the stomach flu

How late are you?
    Can you get to a women's clinic? For a blood test...assume you are a teen
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:02 AM on Mar. 21, 2013

• People who are worried about being pregnant often have pregnancy symptoms.  If you have unprotected sex than eventually you'll probably get pregnant.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:29 AM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Stress can cause a lot of symptoms and yes, it can all be in your head. If you don't trust that your symptoms are from stress and think you may be pregnant, then go to the Dr. and have them take blood to check for pregnancy. False negatives aren't that common, but it's possible.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2013

• how long has it been since you had sex with him?
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2013

• It's been almost 3 weeks I'm a week late should I tell him?
    ivy72

Comment by ivy72 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Go get a blood test. Tell him nothing till you've done that. Planned Parenthood can do the test for you.

Were you using birth control?

Answer by gdiamante at 6:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2013