Do you like the person you are becoming?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do.
    I don't like who I was becoming before I got with my boyfriend and father of my daughter. I didn't know I didn't like it at the time, but looking back at it now, I am so glad that he is in my life and gave me the tools I needed to better myself.
    I have gone from a teenager that was addicted to meth and sex, to a mother who is going to college for her nursing degree, and have been with the same man for almost three years.
    I look forward to seeing where my life goes from here, and I see good things for me and my family.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I'm still trying to figure out just who that person is. I liked myself before I got into a relationship and had my DD.. I still like myself but I"m working on figuring out just who I am now
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i do i feel like im becoming a good role model for my DD i wasnt when i was w/ her father. The day I told him to leave I maturity level went up about 100 points
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 12:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I think so. I try to be the best I can be and to be a good person and I feel like I am headed in the right direction. Wow! This is a deep question lol.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• good for you carolyn!! I wish meeting my daughter's father had changed my life in such a way.. then maybe I wouldn't feel stuck in a loveless relationship
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I just became a grandmother and I love it!
    I can't wait to see what I become next!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2009