What celebrities do you cringe thinking about together?

I still cringe when I think about Angelina and Billy Bob, yuck.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Liza Minnelli and anyone.

Tom is weird, but at least he's hot.
    Anonymous

• Tom Cruise and Katie bleh, Toms a weirdo.

Answer by gemgem at 12:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I'm not a fan of Brad and Angelina, enough already.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• YES!! Tom and Katie.. that poor girl! I mean good for her if she likes being controlled..
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I love Liza - with a Z!

She was so great on "Arrested Development".

Not a big fan of T. Cruise although I did love him in "Tropic Thunder".

All celebs are kinda skeevy ......and I love me some Perez so I'm not a hater. Just not sure I'd like to know them in R/L.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• brad and angelina...i cant stand her!!!!!!!!!!!!! and brad used to be sooo good lookin..but..seems that ever since hes been with HER that hes gotten ugly!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yes, I like Brad much better when he was with Jennifer Aniston. I miss Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillipe together also, they were such a cute couple!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• lol! When I seen this question they are the first couple I thought of. I use to love Angelina but I can't support a homewrecker! Sorry! You DO know that SHE is the one that was all over HIM when they made that movie together, right? She had a crush on him and at one time on the set she was showing off her naked goodies to him! knowing he was married!
    And of course, he being a dumb ass fell for her because she was acting ten kinds of slutty.
    Anonymous

• yea I don't like the thought of Ang and Brad eithier! I know there are people who LOVE her and she's sooo good and blah blah but whatever! This is my opinion and I like him better with Jennifer Aniston. By the way I used to like Angelina too but the whole "other woman" thing ruined it.
    Anonymous

• jen aniston is too much of a victim,yes angie,'stole'your hot husband but get over it already,stop talking about her,and she had no business mentioning their kids in her sarcastic remarks,she really must develope some self-respect now.and at least angelina has helped brad turn into a better person,with jen all he seemed to care about were his highlights.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2009