Do you use lotion as much as you should?

I don't. I don't like that weird greasy feeling after I'm done applying it. Even if I wash my hands, it's still there.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, and I'm one that really needs to!!--Ironically, my husband never used to much, but, generally speaking, he puts lotion on his hands, elbows, and feet, pretty often, and he doesn't need it, like I do--

I'm w/u--I don't like the greasy feel. I used to love to use lotion, even into HS and shortly thereafter, even the super-greasy lotion from Bath and Body Works--Now, hell no, esp. not this kind!!--But that's been over 10 years ago now!!

Thanks for bringing up one of my lifestyle goals, that I still have yet to fulfill, or even be close!! Just kidding!! :) I just need to force the issue, for my too dry, hands and feet.

What's also ironic, is that my husband hates sunsreen, more than I do, b/c of the greasy feel!! Can I say "strange?" Sorry Robbie!! :)
    MomToYoungerSis

Answer by MomToYoungerSis at 1:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Haha! I'm opposite. I love the feeling of lotion. I apply it everytime I get out of the shower.
    Anonymous

• I have to...I'm a nurse and I wash my hands a hundred times a day. If I didn't use lotion I'd have lizard hands. LOL But I hate the greasey ones, too. I have only certain ones I like to use.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no i dont
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I only use certain types of lotion, and no probably not as much as I should
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Every day, all over my body after showers. I have for the past 15 years and my skin is like a babies. Hand lotion...I'm addicted to...put that on at least 15 times a day.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I love coconut oil - right out of the jar.

Let it soak in and then feels great.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• One of my favorite stores is "Bath & Body Works."  I just bought tons of body cream and all different flavors. I use it every day when I get out of the shower. It's cold where I live now so I use it several times a day on my hands to keep them from chapping. I sound like a commercial. LOL!

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 1:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• On an average I apply lotion to my hands 8-10 times a day. I apply all over every morning after my shower. Not only do I apply, I use different types. I have a body lotion, a face lotion, a foot lotion, and a hand lotion. And I use them all daily......
    Crystallynn

Answer by Crystallynn at 1:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I need to use it more. There is one from Avon that feels great on your hands. It is called Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion. Don't get the Moisture Therapy. It is greasy! The SSS is the best because it don't feel greasy and it makes your skin feel so good. My skin feels like it is getting a fresh drink of water. AAAHHHH!!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 1:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2009