I have the option to set up my Ultrasound between 18-22 weeks.. HELP

I want to find out the sex When is the best time to do the ultrasound? I dont want the baby to be too big and be able to hide but I also want it to be big enough to be FOR SURE on the sex.
I have the option between March 19th and April 20th.. any date I want between the two.
So when should I go in? I am thinking about maybe around april 1st lol april fools man!!
So what do you think on 4-1 I will be 19weeks 6days

TravisJohnsmama

Asked by TravisJohnsmama at 12:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was going to say 20 wks but 19 wks 6 days close enough... good luck
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i would wait as long as you can so they can know for sure i had one done at 18 weeks and also a second at a little over 22 almost 23 weeks and you could see the one at 22 a lot more clear it was perfect
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• It is never FOR SURE the sex of the baby, and they double check around 30 weeks, I say go find out and enjoy shopping!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• 19 wks is a good time. i loved seeing my kids ultrasounds. my little girl just spread'em so you could see all her bussiness but since my boy was soo big they had a more difficult time.he wanted to be shy. but they found it and pointed it out right away. sometimes they can be wrong but with both my kids it was VERY clear what they were.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I would do it 4-2 that way it wont be some april fools joke lol!
    sara3308

Answer by sara3308 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I got mine done at 20 weeks and my little girl had her legs WIDE open! That better change when she gets here!
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• The reason they give you the time frame like that is because if something might be wrong you only have until week 23 to terminate. (no I never would I have denied the mid pregnancy ultrasound before on principal). They can find the sex of the baby all the way up until birth.
    I wouldn't get it done on April fools day though. LOL LOL
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• go to a calendar...count the days...divide it in 2...pick the middle...if the middle day ends on a weekend...pick the friday...goodluck!
    rgie_wermager

Answer by rgie_wermager at 9:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Hmmm maybe right at 20 wks? We couldn't see Abby until 6 months! I think like 24 wks or more! I can't stand waiting!
    britbit

Answer by britbit at 3:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2009